Under this project, MicroGO is building a no power/water requiring portable/light weight alternative to autoclave that can be used for sterilization of surgical instruments. It can also be used as a stand alone unit for other applications requiring sterilization.
- MicroGO LLP receives the Biotechnology Ignition Grant from BIRAC, DBT, Govt of India
- Children falling sick after drinking hand sanitisers. This is scary!
- Paper that attract, catch and kill!
- Thanks to Chlorohexidine! Klebsialla pneumoniae can adapt to the last resort antibiotic colistin.
- Wash you hands effectively before using the hair dryers in public washrooms at least for others!